Following projects were dealt with collaboration of various organizations.
- Deployment of entomopathogens and light traps for the management of scarabaeids in Uttarakhand hills under Horticulture Technology Mission, Mini Mission – 1.
- Demonstration of eco-friendly management practices of White grub in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand.
- Large scale demonstration of IPM through KVK’s in network mode.
- Production of quality seed and planting materials of vegetables crop in U.A. hills.
- Large scale demonstration of vegetable production technology in Uttarakhand.
- Integrated crop management in Mango.
- National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA).
- Enhancement of Productivity, Profitability and income of Hill Farmers through large Scale Demonstration of Improve Agriculture Technologies through KVK’s (RKVY).
Along with these projects, KVK is organizing different training programmes, demonstrations, exposures in collaboration with National Horticulture Board, State Government departments, NABARD, Different NGOs, etc.